LONGHIN, Cavallo e Cavaliere
Born in Cavarzere (VE) in 1954, initially dedicated to ceramics at the old shop “Capuani” Este. Already in 1979 he opened his own workshop of ceramic art; in Venice attended the International School of Graphics with Enzo di Martino and Nicola Sene. At the Academy of Fine Arts in Venice attended the Free School of Nude with Masters Vittorio Basaglia and Luciano Zarotti.
In 1988 he met the Master Remo Brindisi, who invited him in 1990 at an exhibition in the Museum of Modern Art Alternative to Lido di Spina (Ferrara).
For some time, the artist is also dedicated to the bronze and participates in art exhibitions in Italy and abroad. Engaged art commissioned for the creation of monumental works in both civil and religious.